Kitchen Hand / Cleaner - Aegis Orelia
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Orelia caters for up to 25 residents who are transitioning from acute care, either back to their home or into a residential aged care environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Orelia within Hospitality Services as a Kitchenhand/Cleaner. This is a casual position, primarily to cover annual and sick leave absence shifts.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide general food services throughout the facility.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment is maintained.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control and Food Sage principles.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a team environment and independently.
Aegis Orelia offers a friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and knowledgeable colleagues. Comprehensive orientation is provided to all staff.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Annie Santos, Orelia Facility Manager on (08) 9419 1224.