Enrolled Nurse - Aegis Amberley
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Spearwood Community, Aegis Amberley is a state of the art facility that caters for up to 114 residents. It provides Low, High and Dementia Specific care as well as Extra Services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Aegis Amberley as an Enrolled Nurse on a casual basis.
As an Aegis EN, you will:
- Provide quality nursing care to residents.
- Assist with assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating of care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- A high level of communication skills.
- Empathy with the aged.
- The ability to work cooperatively within in a team environment.
- Hold a Diploma in Nursing.
- Current and valid AHPRA registration.
Staff enjoy working at Aegis Amberley because of its supportive and friendly working environment. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program both at a facility and corporate level which will see you excel in your role.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Amberley on (08) 9494 5900 or click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.