Kitchen Hand - Aegis Shawford
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Innaloo community, Aegis Shawford provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Several opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Shawford as a Kitchen Hand on a casual basis for a variety of shifts across the week.
As an important part of the Aegis Shawford team, you will:
- Provide food services under the direction and supervision of the Cook/Chef Manager.
- Prepare and serve meals as appropriate.
- Ensure a clean working environment in accordance to infection control guidelines.
- Ensure correct food handling techniques are used at all times.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be able to work independently.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Have a high level of communication skill.
- Have knowledge of Food Safety programs.
- Have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
Aegis Shawford offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with working in a skilled and knowledgeable team. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Shawford on (08) 92448477