Assistant in Nursing - Aegis Orelia
About Aegis Aged Care
Providing quality care services for over 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Orelia caters for up to 25 residents who are transitioning from acute care, either back to their home or into a residential aged care environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Orelia as an Assistant in Nursing on a casual basis with morning, afternoon and night shifts available.
- Provide personal, direct care to our highly valued residents
- Assist with all daily living activities
- Supervise and assist meal time experiences
- Contribute information to resident assessment and evaluation processes
- Actively support and contribute to continuous improvement programs
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have empathy with the aged
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care (or higher/equivalent)
- Ensure compliance to Aegis policies and procedures
Aegis Orelia offers a friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and knowledgeable colleagues. Comprehensive orientation is provided to all staff.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.