Therapy Assistant - Aegis Balmoral
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment to 71 residents, expanding soon to up to 214 residents.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Several exciting opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to be a part of the team at Aegis Balmoral as a Therapy Assistant on a casual basis.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide group and individual therapy techniques.
- Observe and report outcome of activities and therapies offered.
- Participate in the organisation and planning of therapy programs.
- Provide a range of therapy based activity programs.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance or higher/equivalent.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Have a high level of communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Have experience in a similar role.
Previous experience within Aged Care will be highly desirable.
Aegis Balmoral offers a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team and a community. You will be provided with comprehensive orientation programs both at a facility and corporate level.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Margrete Hanssen, Balmoral Facility Manager on (08) 9367 7333.